- January: Work on a guest post strategy in and out of my blog
- January: Workout each morning & transition to a more permanent expat status in Canada
- February: I’m taking a month off alcohol with #SoberFebruary
- March: Relaunch my blog with an event growth hacking guide & newsletter
- April: Finish up MTL+ECOMMERCE transactionnal website & launch a side project of my own
- May: Pick up swimming 2-3 times / week
- June: Bike to work everyday (2 x 6 km)
- July: Try new content channel a.k.a. podcast
- August: Structure +ECOMMERCE for expansion
- September: Start blogging every week & build my email list
- October: Read 30 minutes per day
- November: Focus on my blog posts promotion
- December: Improve blog SEO
- January: Meditate once a day with headspace app.
Currently doing twice 10 minutes per day.
- February: I’m taking a month off alcohol with
- March: I registered for my 1st Spartan Race and am sticking to 3 trainings a week.
- Update: it went really well as you can see here!
- April: Run a MTL+ECOMMERCE solo
- May: Participate to a Business reading club panel
- June: Find a job in growth hacking!
- I’m now a growth hacking consultant for Yellow Pages Canada.
- July: Western USA 4’000 km road trip
- August: Visit 9 European countries in 3 weeks with Interrail
- September: Find a martial art and begin training
- Update : it’s Krav Maga
- October: Beginning of new project, more soon!
- November: Plan holidays in Europe
- December: get my Krav Maga yellow belt & finish my M.Sc. Ecommerce at HEC Montréal
[column size=”one-half” last=”true”]